STRAWBERRY KIWI DAIQUIRI
*1 Supplement, 1 fruit
- 1 package QWLC Strawberry Kiwi supplement drink
- 12 small fresh or frozen strawberries
- 4 oz. Tepid water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Rum extract to taste
- Blend well in blender.
Time to relax and sip on something fruity by the pool, at the lake or wherever you end up this
- 1 package QWLC Vanilla Supplement
- 4 oz skim milk
- 4 oz cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup of egg beaters
- 8 oz water
- Your choice of extract to taste (vanilla or peppermint extract)
- Mix water and supplement in blender. Add milk, cottage cheese and extract. Blend until smooth. Add egg beaters last. Blend until smooth. Place in ice cream maker. Churn until firm. OR place in ice trays to freeze. Once frozen then place in blender until smooth. Place in a container and freeze until firm.
Ready to Start
(Makes 4 servings - 1 vegetable each)
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Morton's lite salt
- 1 package sweetener
- 2 teaspoons whole mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon dry dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 2 cucumbers, unpeeled
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Bring all ingredients (except the cucumbers) to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, slice up the cucumbers and pack into a tupperware container with a lid. Pour the hot liquid over the sliced cucumbers (do not strain liquid) and put in the fridge for 1-2 days before serving. Will keep in fridge for 1-2 weeks. Tastes like pickles!
GRILLED BLACKENED FISH/CHICKEN
Try a George Foreman grilled delight!
- Fish or chicken (QWLC proportion)
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper
- Morton's lite salt
- Sprinkle all seasonings on fish/chicken. Spray your George Foreman grill (or grill of your choice) with PAM original spray. Place the fish/chicken diagonally across the grill plate. Close lid and grill for 5 minutes.
So easy....so good!
KEY LIME CHEESECAKE
(1 protein, 1 fruit, 1 starch)
- 1 package QWLC Vanilla Shake supplement
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed, canned pineapple (lightly drained)
- 7 oz. 1% cottage cheese
- 1 lime (squeeze juice from lime and zest 1/4 tsp. of the peel)
- 1/4 tsp. sugar free lime Jello powder
- 1 package sweetener
- 1 tbsp. water, if needed
- 2 melba toast crackers, crushed (reserve a few crumbs for the top)
- Mix all ingredients (except Melba toast & crushed pinapple) together in small mini food processor until smooth. Stir in crushed pinapple or lightly blend in processor. Should be a smooth consistency.
- Spray a 5-6 inch round pan with plain PAM. Sprinkle most of the crushed melba toast in the bottom
of the pan (reserving a few crumbs for the top of the cheesecake.) Pour cottage cheese mixture into
the pan on topof the crushed Melba toast. Chill overnight or for several hours until firm.